This is coming a couple days late...for that I apologize.
Lately the trend has been for me to have a good week, and follow it up with a lousy week. Take the first week of the year. I had a good week, then had a lousy week. Granted I was sick, so I spent a lot of it recovering, but I digress.
Last week though, I stopped the trend. I had a good week the previous week, and continued the good streak. I was just under 4 hours of fitness, 3.97 hours.
Here's the numbers:
- only one bike session, but it was 1:00:50. 13.5 miles. A tempo set DVD, Spinervals 29.0
- 3 runs outside for a total of 8.27 miles. 1:25:30
- 2 swim sessions. 1800 meters total. 37:18
- 2 strength training sessions, totaling 56 minutes
- one off day, due to just needing a rest
I know it may be a bit premature, but I already see myself looking a bit better in the mirror, and a pair of jeans is fitting a bit looser. It's a bit premature, yes, and I have to make sure I don't get ahead of myself. But I'm happy right now. Feeling great. :-)