Friday, May 31, 2019

May Round Up

May ... well like April was better than March, May was better than April, but still not nearly where I would have liked it to have been. Especially on the bike. If you've been following along on the weekly recaps, you know that the struggle, as they say, has been real.

Swimming: 36400m (22.62 mi)
Cycling: 242.29 mi
Running: 64.3 mi
Strength: 31 sessions (5:09)
Other: nothing

The "other" being nothing makes me sad. No hiking, no yoga, no, well, nothing. That's definitely going to change in June especially since that's my main workout for the 1st. Obviously I'm hoping to do more than just that ONE hike, but we'll see.

My goal, once again, is for June to be larger than May. Swimming probably will be (still cranking up for that 10k swim; did 6500 the other day) - if I hit all of those I'll be somewhere over 50k. Cycling ... well, I did the math on the planned workouts and I should be around 350 there. If I hit all my planned runs, I should be about 90 miles there.

Let's see how close I get to those, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment