Friday, May 3, 2019

April Round Up

April ... was a continuation of the struggle bus. Started off the month sick and then never really got going. My numbers were better than March, however, so that was a good thing.

Plus I raced for the first time in like 9 months.

Swimming: 26400m (16.4 mi)
Cycling: 141.50 mi
Running: 57.59 mi
Strength: 27 sessions (4:38)
Other: one hike (1:00)

One thing that I forgot to note in my weekly recaps is that I've officially hit 200 miles running for the year ... which means that I'm on pace to completely obliterate all previous yearly run totals. Which is a bit ridiculous.

I'm hoping May is better (although if this week is any indication ... hooooo boy). I have a small trip to Madison mid-month for a concert and it now looks like I'm driving out, so I'll get to test a bit of the IMoo course on my own bike as opposed to a rental, so yay? 

Here's to finding motivation and drive once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment