Sunday, February 3, 2013

January Round Up

Like T said, our monthly roundups will be a little less detailed, if only because we're keeping you apprised with weekly recaps.  But in addition to numbers, I'd like to go into some lessons learned or anecdotes or what have you.

That being said, here's the numbers:

49 miles of cycling, most of it on the trainer, some of it outside
14 miles of running
5K of swimming (3.11 miles)
4:47 of strength training.

My running numbers are definitely down, not thrilled about that, but it's understandable as I was out for a week with illness.  Even so, I had some solid runs in January.  

I seem to be regaining my fitness pretty quickly which I'm quite happy about.  The lifting is definitely helping, and furthermore, I'm already noticing changes in the body.  Starting to look a bit better in terms of physical appearance.

February will be a good month as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are happy with your progress!

    My family visited this week, and mentioned someone they know who does Tri's with much appreciation!

    ReplyDelete