Friday, April 5, 2019

Training for IMoo - Week Thirteen

Week Thirteen: 3.25-3.31

In which everything is still terrible, but I kind of get answers. Sort of.

3.25

Ideally: swim, bike, strength. Actual: strength. We actually did try to go ride ... got a third of a mile from home ... and had the electrician call us back and say he was going to be at the house in like 30 minutes. And then stayed for a few hours. Sooooo no ride for us. But we tried!

3.26

In which I FINALLY manage a decent day. Did a Bluffs run with hill repeats and then got out on the bike for a little while. 

2019_marride

It was less than planned, but that's because I was feeling like crap. Remember that mucus thing I felt at the end of last week?

3.27

Yep. I'm sick. Managed strength but that's about it.

3.28

I had a wonderful 7 miler planned in Colorado National Monument since I was driving out to Las Vegas ... instead, I got in about an hour of hiking. Still not sure exactly what virus I have at this point (if any), but I'm coughing a ridiculous amount. It's terrible.

3.29

Sick. Coughing. Ugh. I do manage a bit more hiking though.

3.30

In which Brandon makes me go to urgent care in Vegas. In talking with a friend a day or two prior, I guessed I had bronchitis. Urgent care says allergies. In any case, I am given two shots in my butt and a few prescriptions. I don't feel much better.

3.31

In which I have the first day this year where I don't even bother with the daily workout because of death cough. THIS SUCKS.

*****

The funny (or super sad) thing about all of this is that my motivation finally did come back. It just came back right as I got sick. Stupid world.

Weekly Numbers:
Swim: 0m, 0:00
Bike: 12.77 mi, 49:14
Run: 3.24 mi, 38:04
Strength: :54
Hiking: 1:30


No comments:

Post a Comment