Friday, April 5, 2019

March Round Up

Oh March. You started off well and then I had a weird bout of malaise and then I got sick. Therefore ... you kind of sucked. Onward!

Swimming: 13000m (8.08 mi)
Cycling: 86.43 mi
Running: 40.56 mi
Strength: 30 sessions (4:50)
Other: two hikes (1:30)

So I don't know if I've talked about it here before ... but I sometimes get bike anxiety. Like I'm weirdly apprehensive about getting on the bike for some reason. It comes out of (seemingly) nowhere and hits hard. That hit this month. Also just the blahs, which usually pop in in February and clearly decided to join the party late.

And then juuuuust as my motivation started to come back ... I got sick. We're still not sure if it's allergies or bronchitis (or both? neither?), but I'm still fighting it. I tried running the other day and got a fifth of a mile before suffering a coughing fit. I in theory have a half-marathon tomorrow and we'll see how it goes ...

I'm hoping April picks up soon but I suppose that entirely depends on my immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment