Saturday, October 6, 2012

September Round-Up

September was kind of a crappy month, so I'll make this short. Partially because I don't want to dwell on the crappy.

It started off okay - like we figured it would - and then two glorious weeks in Europe. And then our half-marathon where we broke down. Since then, ugh. We've tried to move, but it hasn't been anything spectacular.

Numbers:

Running: 31.87 mi
Swimming: 2600m (1.62 mi)
Cycling: 8.86 mi
Lifting: one session
Other: just over 23 hours of walking, a bit of throwing around a softball, "commuter cycling" (cycle-hire bikes in London), geocaching

Pretty sure that's my highest running total this year, but the cost it came at was not good. Swimming was ... eh and cycling was just one ride to and from work. But we had fun on our trip and life is truly what matters here.

For October, our goal is to only move, every day. At least 15 minutes of something, whether it be running (if we're allowed to; ART appointment on Tuesday), swimming, lifting, Wii Fit, whatever. So far, so good.

I'm also going to try and update what I've done each week to stay accountable; something I think I need more in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment