Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Recap: Oct. 15-Oct. 21

This week was a bit more of a disaster, including two off days. Both days, to me, were understandable, but still upsetting.

Monday, Oct. 15: Off

"emotionally exhausted. it wasn't happening. on the plus side, ART appt says I'm good."

A bad family visit that I don't want to get into on here killed me to the point that I had no physical, emotional or mental strength to do squat.

Tuesday, Oct. 16: 16 minutes of Wii Fit Plus

"hey it's something." Happened late at night.

Wednesday, Oct. 17: 15 minutes of Wii Fit Plus

"didn't want to skip this." Happened right before work.

Thursday, Oct. 18: 24:34.25 of running

2.39 miles; 10:16/mi. This was hell cardiovascularly ... unsurprisingly, but it also felt really good. Also the hell hill in the neighborhood? It never really gets easier, but hot damn, it can get harder.

Friday, Oct. 19: 35 minutes of Wii Fit Plus

Was too tired to do anything else, but it was a good session; lots of new high scores.

Saturday, Oct. 20: 15 minutes of Wii Fit Plus

"just quickly squashed this in." Done late at night post-work.

Sunday, Oct. 21: Off

Didn't feel like it was a good idea after the car accident; just in case.

So yeah, not a good week, but I understand it. I also accept and own up to my off days and, quite honestly, don't regret them. This week's going slightly better, so yay for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment