Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Not Dead! ...

... and Happy New Year!

I am very behind in blogging about many things (but am not really coherent enough to start them now), but I will let you know about what is on the docket:

- December round-up
- 2013 goal update post
- 2014 goals/resolutions

That's just for the immediate future (next few days). I also want to aim to try and get on a regular blogging schedule this year so I can produce more consistent content. I also don't want to just do the weekly recaps; they're boring and I don't think anyone really cares about them. Better content, ahoy!

What you will NOT see from me:

- the remainder of the weekly recaps. I've not been doing much and it's not really worth it. You'll understand when I post my monthly recap.

Until tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment