Monday, April 8, 2013

Week Fourteen: 4/1-4/7

Not such a good week here ... read on.

Monday, April 1: Off: scheduled
- Work was just shitty enough that I almost changed my mind on this, but decided to keep it. I did, however, do some strenuous damn house cleaning. Which I probably should have logged in BT.

Tuesday, April 2: Off: dead
- Wasn't planning on taking today off, but my achy and exhausted body said otherwise. Which is okay - I'd rather listen to my body and rest rather than push it and get injured.

Wednesday, April 3: Swim: 2100m in 46:08.88 - 2:12/100m
- 4x50m, 3x100m, 2x200m, 1x300m, 2x200m, 3x100m, 4x50m
- that was a lot of swimming
- Was going to head back to the gym later and lift, but that huge swim took a ridiculous amount out of us.

Thursday, April 4: Run: 4.41 mi in 40:35; 9:12/mi
- MX12 treadmill set
- no music for last interval
- burgers were a bad idea
- Work schedule was a little screwy, so squished this in after dinner and before the MX12 spreecast. A little harder today - I blame dinner.

Friday, April 5: Off: dead
- Oh god so tired. Up later than usual due to the spreecast - which was totally worth it, especially because we got on and talked to Macca! - but when I have to be up ass-early, it's not good. This week is slowly turning into a disaster.

Saturday, April 6: Run: 6 mi in 1:00:57 - 10:09/mi
- RunCO Saturday run
- miserable course
- 27:18 at mile 3
- Last half of that run was awful. Still, did it. Moved furniture for the rest of the day, and am kind of upset I couldn't log it on BT.

Sunday, April 7: Off: exhausted
- This week was a giant pile of fail. Bad sleep, too big of a week last week? I'm ultimately happy I listened to my body this week, but still, I can't help but be upset at the same time.

Not a good week in terms of activity, but great from a learning perspective. I may feel differently if a week like this happens in say, September.

Weekly training time: 2:27:41
Weekly training mileage: 11.71 mi
Yearly training time: 47:46:32
Yearly training mileage: 323.95 mi

No comments:

Post a Comment