Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Change Coming

No, not in the blog (we probably should blog more, but whatever), but in us. We're going to be making a big change in September.

Over the past few months, T and I have fallen victim to some unhealthy eating habits. It's our own fault, and quite frankly, unacceptable. We definitely slacked off after Rattlesnake in terms of working out as well, so you can guess what we have turned into. Changes are coming this month.

First off, eating. We are back to food logging. I don't really like to food log, as I can get very OCD with it (ounces of water in one sitting anyone?) but right now, I need to keep myself honest. As keeping a workout log has kept me honest with working out, a food journal will keep me honest with food.

Second off, half-marathon training. The time has come. Vegas is fast approaching and T and I are nowhere close to where we need to be. So it's time to get to work. More running is in store for both of us.

Finally, we are lifting. A lot more. It's clear how weak we are in our cores (me even moreso) so it's time to get back in the gym and pound the weights.

I'll get my August recap done soon. For now, be prepared to see some major changes in us.

1 comment:

  1. Good! Don't be like the politicians now, promises promises. We want change we can believe in :-)

    ReplyDelete