Thursday, March 18, 2010

Working out...it's suffered...

I haven't blogged in awhile, because...well...there's not a lot to blog about...

As you all know, I am going to be out on the street May 1st. Well, I decided the best thing would be to be proactive and find a job before this happens. Which means filling out applications, getting my job history together, etc. Sure enough, it paid off and I got calls for two interviews last week. One on Wednesday and one this last Monday. But unfortunately, that means my working out has suffered immensely. I haven't been doing very well and frankly, it's very upsetting. I understand that this is what people talk about when they mean life gets in the way, but still man. It's hard. And I know some people say that being busy and stressed is great for their workout life. Not so much for me. It's harder on me and I'm physically and mentally more taxed.

I'm on vacation in Minnesota this week, but I do plan on squeezing in some runs and whatnot. And then next week, I vow to get back on track. Because where I am at right now is unacceptable. Plain and simple.

1 comment:

  1. Better to be working out and wishing you were not, than not working out and wishing that you were :-)

    You can do it Brandon!!

    ReplyDelete