Friday, March 1, 2019

February Round Up

February is shorter than January, and yet I had bigger numbers. I didn't fall apart (completely) in February like I usually do. Hooray!

Swimming: 25600m (15.9 mi)
Cycling: 290.81 mi
Running: 59.08 mi
Strength: 28 sessions (4:39)
Other: one walk (1:02), one session yoga (:16)

So much swimming. SO MUCH and it's only going to keep increasing. I'm keeping an eye on my shoulder (as it sometimes gets cranky) and so far, so good.

Sweet Cheeks, my bicycle, is currently at the spa (that is, in the shop getting tuned) and I'm quite thankful to be able to have a few days off her. I'm starting to add on to my long rides and it's definitely a struggle. 20-25 miles? No problem. Start getting longer than that and nope. Hopefully that will turn around soon.

As for running ... I actually cut a run short this week (which you'll read about on Wednesday) so I should have been over 60 miles for the month. I also hit 100 miles for the year in probably the quickest time ever. Silly half-marathon training (which I actually finally signed up for so yay for that).

Not a lot of extraneous stuff which I hope to change ... but it's finding the time to do so. Although the weather is NOT helping that. Would I love to head up to the mountains/foothills and hike and/or snowshoe some? Yes! I would! But do I want to deal with terrible roads and even worse drivers? Not in the slightest. C'mon spring ...

February is usually a rough month and it definitely started smacking me around in the last week or so of it, but I have come out the other side. Here's hoping the strength comes back in March ...

No comments:

Post a Comment