Friday, February 1, 2019

January Round Up

I mean, you pretty much know how the month has gone if you've been following along ... but this is the handy dandy post that adds up all those silly numbers!

Swimming: 21000m (13.05 mi)
Cycling: 203.25 mi
Running: 48.73 mi
Lifting: 31 sessions (5:06)
Other: one session ice skating (:20), one session yoga (:16)

Swimming in theory is the only thing that should be higher as that's the only thing I've skipped a workout in (burst eyeball blood vessel, had puked ... we've discussed). But still ... 21k is, if my guess is right, my fifth highest swim month ever (one month in 2013, two in 2016 and swimuary in 2017).

Everything else is really pretty solid. Most of those cycling numbers are inside miles - and I am DYING to get back outside on my bike - but I'm still putting in the work.

The happiest thing of the above list is that I still managed a few other non-S/B/R activities. I know that won't happen much, but I'm going to fight to keep them there for I know they keep me sane. Plus I don't want to not hike this summer. I loved all the hiking I did last year and don't want all of my hiking to only be in the fall!

All in all ... a great start to the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment