Wednesday, May 2, 2018

April Round-Up

I think I set myself up well for success this month, knowing we had our Italy trip ... but I also knew that life is sometimes a thing.

Well, life was still a thing, but I still managed to hit my goals! And I did have ridiculous walking numbers ...

Swimming: 5600m (3.48 mi)
Cycling: 61.59 mi
Running: 21.03 mi
Lifting: 11 sessions (2:21)
Other: eight walks (18:00), one yoga session (:16)

I hit my very modest goals ... and I should have even surpassed all three ... but that's where life became a thing. The run goal actually looked iffy (despite running twice in Italy), but the two late-month 5Ks helped push me over the edge. Phew.

May has started out okay (this actual week, not so much), but I'm hoping to refocus here and get back rolling ... particularly since multisport season starts Sunday. Eep.

I do have some minimums I'm hoping to hit - 10,000m swimming, 200 mi cycling, 50 mi running - which are a touch ambitious, but I also know Brandon's going to be gone a good chunk of this month, so I have nothing to do but train!

(Okay not really, but it's time to get rolling ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment