Monday, February 15, 2010

Randomness...

I had a moment last week. A big moment. It may seem small. But it was big to me.

I've obviously had a rough couple of weeks. It's still kind of surreal to think that my airline is shutting down and I will be unemployed. And in turn, this news has affected my workouts. You read about it all the time how people are able to rise up and make exercise work for them when bad news hits. Not me.

But in any event, the other night I was overnighting in Durango and I just felt like I had to get out there and run. It was an urge, like having to pee or something. I was looking at the scenery as we were driving to the hotel and I was like man, I have to get out here and enjoy this. So as soon as I got to the room, I got bundled up (cause the sun had already set and it was chilly out, like 19 degrees) and went for a 2.14 mile run.

It was nice. And made me happy.

1 comment: