Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sick...

Yeah, I'm sick right now.

On Sunday, we were up in Minnesota visiting my family for Christmas. It was nice to get back, but unfortunately, it seems to have come at a price. T and I were driving to the Mall of America when I started feeling a pain in my stomach. Not wanting to ruin our mall trip, I pushed it into the back of my mind. Yeah, that lasted about 10 minutes.

We went to the crepe stand to get T a crepe. She bought me one with strawberries and bananas, but I was only able to eat the actual fruit. She also bought me a Sprite. We started walking around, but about 20 minutes later, I had to hit the bathroom for the first time to void my body.

I kept struggling through the mall, trying to stay upbeat and pleasant, but I kept having to visit the bathrooms to cope with what were major stomach issues. No food sounded good to me. The only thing I wanted to do was to drink Sprite.

We went home where we had a frank discussion with my parents. I won't go into details, but we aired a lot of stuff out. All the while, I was still feeling sick.

We ended up leaving back for Colorado on Monday and I was still feeling awful. When we got back to the house, I tried some chicken soup but that came up about 10 minutes later. I was weak and tired, so I went to bed. At like 7:00 at night...

My big dilema is...I want to work out. Really bad. But I understand that it's about the worst thing to do when you are sick. But I'm getting really antsy...and I hate getting sidetracked...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you don't feel well, Brandon! Since it's Wednesday evening, you should have a better idea of what's going on now and know how to deal with it. Hope it's going away!

    Dr. J

    ReplyDelete