Friday, February 25, 2022

IMLP Check In #2 - Not Good But Better

As the title says - things are improving. Marginally.

And I probably should have waited to even talk about stuff until next week when I do my February recap, but meh.

I am starting to get a bit of consistency in - particularly with riding and swimming - but the unfortunate thing is, as those things got ramped up over the past week, week and a half, everything else went by the wayside. Running I wasn't too concerned about (as last week I got a 10 and an 8 in) since I'm pseudo-tapering for Sunday's half-marathon anyway, but I'm not happy lifting has fallen off a bit.

And I really need to not skip the yoga I hope to do. I stretch when I steam shower, but that is not enough, dangit.

All this to just basically say I'm starting to feel marginally better about training. Gotta get the mind straight and the body will follow, right? Let's hope ...

No comments:

Post a Comment