Wednesday, March 2, 2022

February Round Up

So February was better ... not good, not where it needs to be, but better. And that's all I can really hope for right now. Read on ...

Swimming: 11200m (6.96 mi)
Cycling: 142.38 mi
Running: 45.06 mi
Lifting: eight sessions (2:53)
Other: one day skiing (2:30), one walk (1:30)

I finally got back over 10k for a month in swimming which is great. I've also gotten well over 2k for an individual swim, so that helps. It's still down where I'd ideally like to be, but if I learned anything from 2019, it's that I need to swim well over the distance for it to be good, so I'm behind in that sense. In terms of a regular build, I'm probably still okay. Which helps.

Definitely not where I'd like to be in terms of long rides, but I'm starting to slowly creep up some mileage. Doing the vast majority of my rides indoors doesn't particularly help, but hey, that's my life right now.

Running might be the only thing marginally on track, and that's because I just ran the half-marathon on my schedule. As a result, the long runs are back on track. So yay for that?

Strength is still averaging out okay, but not where I'd like it to be.

The other is where I'm also really slacking. Not skiing nearly as much as we'd like, but life is kind of a shitshow. What I really need to do more of is yoga. Oops.

Hopefully March is somewhat better, though with it being the last month in the house ... we'll see. As of now, I'll be in Tucson for April, so that might help things out as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment