Thursday, February 5, 2015

January Numbers

Having been at work 9 of the last 10 days, I just haven't had a chance to get to the January recap yet.  Sorry!

Here we go:

Swimming - 5450 meters (3.1%)
Biking - 152.35 miles (3.04%)
Running - 2.33 miles (.46%)
Strength - 3 hours
Yoga - 1:15

Not a bad month.  January was getting used to consistently working out again.  It took a couple weeks or so to really get back in the groove of it, but by the end of the month, working out became routine again.  It has become second nature.  

The running numbers are low, I know.  Due to sciatic nerve damage, I wasn't able to.  More on that in the post below.

Also, here's a little good/bad from the month:

Good:
- I got used to drinking a lot of water, and now drinking 64 ounces a day is routine
- cycling is fun again, and I crave getting on the bike
- I got good sleep for the most part, and avoided getting sick
- I balanced life and work, seeing friends and making time for recreation too
- Team Baby Dino got accepted to be TriSports athletes and taste ambassadors for Skratch Labs!

Bad:
- couldn't run
- swimming is not going well.  I find myself fighting in the water
- I crashed on a bike ride (didn't get too hurt though)
- I started the month kicking and screaming when it came to working out

It's a good start to the year.  In a year where I anticipate big things, I'm optimistic. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment