Friday, February 18, 2011

Ugh

Can February just be over already?

Kthx.

Seriously though. I think I'm pretty much over whatever death plague I had ... with the exception of the random headaches (okay, i think they're due to sinus pressure) I seemingly have ALL THE TIME. However, my motivation to work out? Non-existant.

Me: Self, you need to work out today.
Brain: *does not compute*
Me: Seriously, go run or something. I mean it.
Brain: *does not compute*

Body: *flop on bed*

That's been the dialogue for the last several days. Since death plague, I've gotten out on my bike once and did a room lift. I was in theory going to cycle today, but with the crazy winds, that's not happening. Which means ... Skippy calls. But I have a feeling that's not going to happen either.

Something within my body chemistry is still all messed up; I can feel it. My appetite has either been huge or nothing, I'm not eating well at all and my sleep cycle/schedule is also all sorts of screwed up. Something needs to change so I can get back on track, but I'm not sure what all I can do to make that happen.

Therefore, my only solution right now is February needs to just end.

1 comment:

  1. T.S. Eliot's poem "The Wasteland," may have said that April is the cruelest month, but for me February "wins" that one :-(

    PS Your view that the increased acceleration causes too much damage with jumpers is what I learned!

    ReplyDelete