Wednesday, May 4, 2022

April Round Up

So, in some ways April was better than March. But there are still things that need to get better. See if you can guess what.

Swimming: 21100m (13.1 mi)
Cycling: 90.81 mi
Running: 53.44 mi
Lifting: seven sessions (2:19)
Other: one day skiing (1:30), one walk (1:00), one session yoga (:11)

Swimming improved nicely. I'm actually on track there in terms of "long swim of the week." Same thing with running. I had a bit of a slip near the end of the month, but I can happily say I'm officially back on track in terms of "long run of the week."

Cycling, however ... the trainer sucks at my parents. I tried it. I did. And it was awful. The wind was holy eff terrible almost all month and just soul sucking. I did get out a bit, but not NEARLY enough. It HAS to come around in May or I am in trouble BIG TIME.

Lifting ... eh. I am upset there wasn't more other (well, there probably should have been more walking that I forgot to log), but alas.

As for May ... keep on keepin' on with the swim and the run and RIDE MY DAMN BIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment