Friday, February 2, 2018

Back with Skirt

Given other stuff I've posted this year, you probably already guessed this, buuut ...

... I'm baaaaack!

ambassador_collage2018

Yep, back as a Skirt Sports Ambassador Captain! If you look over to the sidebar, I have a new code - 306Geis - which is good for 15% off any full price item over at Skirt Sports. They're tracking referrals this year (use my code! it's good all year!), but if I'm going to get something out of it ... I have no idea what that will be. If anything. But if you use it, YOU benefit from wearing awesome comfy Skirt. And if you don't like Skirts, their capris are super comfy and awesome. AND THEY HAVE POCKETS, which is seriously the greatest thing ever.

But I won't be upset if you don't ... because you gotta wear what you like to wear. Just know that I like Skirt. And have been wearing it for a decade now ... and exclusively for running for eight years. EIGHT YEARS, man, it's crazy how time flies ...

2 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats fellow Skirt Sister! I'm excited for a new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to get to know you in the Skirt Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete