Friday, December 1, 2023

November Round Up

November, you were also crap. But this is also my life.

Swimming: 1000m (.62 mi)
Cycling: 11.74 mi
Running: 17.37 mi
Lifting: eight sessions (2:26)
Other: two sessions hockey (2:14), 10 walks (3:45), one session yoga (:22)

I did hit my main goal for November, which was to survive, because clearly I'm here typing out this recap. 

And I don't know whether it's the time change, or the weather, or just the overwhelming malaise that is life for ever so many of us, but yeah. Shit's tough.

I also fucked up my little toe a bit a few days ago, so that's made things interesting. Do I lose toenails to running? No. I lose them to grocery carts and doors. At least I fucked up the left little toe for a change; I think the next time I do the right, it's giving up and not growing back.

We all know December is about doing the best you can and surviving and that's even more the case this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment