Wednesday, August 1, 2018

July Round-Up

Long time, no write ... but I haven't been racing, and that seems like the usual time I write in here (other than these monthly recaps, of course). Maybe I should find more time to write in here. Or maybe I should let it go. Who blogs anymore anyway?

Anyway, numbers.

Swimming: 2100m (1.3 mi)
Cycling: 46.61 mi
Running: 18.41 mi
Lifting: eight sessions (2:26)
Other: five hikes (8:10), two sessions hockey (2:00), one walk (:25), one yoga session (:10)

So if I haven't been doing the usual, what have I been doing? Clearly a lot of hiking. I am seriously enjoying that this summer (fell back in love with it last summer and COMMITTED to doing more of it this year). We're also dipping our toes back in the hockey waters. Those two hours weren't games - just take-a-shot sessions - but we're working our way back to drop-ins. We're thinking that hockey twice a month might be manageable with our lives.

While I have enjoyed my, well, essential "laziness," I think I've finally had enough. As a result, I actually have a few mileage goals for August, but they should (ha, famous last words) be manageable:

2500m swimming
150 mi riding
25 mi running

Should be easy peasy, but it's me. And it's me lately. Here's hoping ...

No comments:

Post a Comment