Monday, September 1, 2014

August Round-Up

A little bit of radio silence on the blog, I know ... but it's hard when traveling. I sat down to write a post last week, actually ... but I didn't really want just an "I'm alive, no worries" post because reasons. Also no one really cares.

The good news is, I now have a couple good posts forthcoming. Here's the tentative schedule:

Today: August recap
Wednesday: Lakes Country tri recap
Next Monday: Last week's workout highlights
Next Wednesday: Harvest Moon recap

Anyway, August's numbers:

Running: 29.35 mi
Swimming: 6702.34m (4.16 mi)
Cycling: 96.45 mi
Lifting: five sessions (1:31)
Other: two hikes (2:11), one stint race volunteering (6:30), two walks (3:25), one white-water rafting trip (1:30), one session Wii Fit (:29)

Did I do something non-S/B/R related?: Yes! Even if you don't count race volunteering, I did go rafting. And hike. So definitely yes.

Am I strength-training regularly?: I am. I'm also doing more body weight stuff to make sure I keep getting it in, too.

Am I injury-free?: Still, yes. Woo.

I had two races this month - GtIS was an awesome surprise and gave some much-needed confidence. Lakes Country was what it was (you'll see soon). August wasn't bad and I know that September will be better. Now, to attack with renewed focus ...

No comments:

Post a Comment