Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Recap

After two disastrous months in terms of working out, March got me rebounding nicely. While it didn't have incredible volume, it did see me working out much more consistently. Lot more running, cycling rebounded, and my swimming really took off.

So...here's the numbers:

- 5,850 meters of swimming or 3.63 miles
- 61.7 miles of cycling
- 31.64 miles of running
- 5 lifting sessions or 2 hours 12 minutes of strength training
- 55 minutes of yoga, or one session
- 2 hours of timed walking (was probably more, but regardless...)
- 70 minutes of geocaching

Now, here's the important part of my month. There were only 5 days truly taken off. That's right, 5. And in reviewing my training log, I saw that 4 of the 5 were due to needing a rest day from workout fatigue. There was only one that was in there due to letting time slip by.

Also, I feel better about how I look and feel. I know there's still a long way to go, but the foundation is starting to get built.

April is going to be a tough month in terms of how I'm going to be on myself. I want a lot more running and cycling, because come May, the foundation better be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment