Monday, February 20, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I say this cautiously, but training has been going pretty well. Not everything (obviously), but the perception is good.

So, since I'm not in a writing mood, I'll list it:

The Good:
- BRC-DTC's Saturday morning group runs
- a new dedication to lifting
- being known as the strong chick at work
- a newfound pool motivation
- bringing my gym bag to work to stop at the gym on my way home

The Bad:
- cold weather preventing bike time
- lack of desire to get on the trainer
- not enough yoga/stretching
- solely tri training - no variation

The Ugly:
- ... not much, actually. Pretty happy with training for the most part.

Chilly Cheeks #3 on Saturday ... so as much as this cold has sucked with the bike, gotta get out there anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment