September was fairly awful, but I knew it was going to be with travel.
Swimming: 0m (0 mi)
Cycling: 0 mi
Running: 11.24 mi
Lifting: seven sessions (2:59)
Other: eight sessions hockey (7:16), one hike (:50), 26 walks (12:38), two sessions yoga (:39)
No swimming or biking at the beginning of the month due to me procrastinating and stressing about crafting things prior to all of my events. And then none at the end of the month from being dead from said events.
Running happened a tiny bit at the beginning and at the end ... but I also knew I wasn't going to stress about it.
It's why walking wasn't every day - it got hard with travel and time zones and commitments and I tried but some days it literally wasn't possible. The lifting and yoga were the last bit of my challenge which ended early month. And hockey ... well playing a tournament helped for six of those eight sessions.
It was a rough month. I know this. I knew it would be.
October isn't starting off great either, but it is officially base-building time, so here's hoping it is, at the very fucking least, better than September.
No comments:
Post a Comment