Wednesday, October 4, 2023

September Round Up

So September was weird. We had the tri, and then I have no idea where the rest of the month went. Except for nothing good.

Swimming: 2259.32m (1.4 mi)
Cycling: 32.14 mi
Running: 33.64 mi
Lifting: seven sessions (1:40)
Other: two hikes (1:50), one session hockey (1:10), nine walks (6:17)

Swimming fell off and fell off hard. Part of it was travel and part of it was my shoulder, but mostly it was just because getting to the damn gym to swim is hard. It's the process.

Same with the bike. That fell off too. But I have fewer excuses there.

Running ... is actually maybe coming around a bit. Potentially.

Strength needs to get a lot more consistent (... I am a broken record here).

Walking was actually more than I have here - that's just when I logged it when I had nothing else (or it was long enough/part of a coffee run/walk back situation). Hiking needs to become more because I love it and it's a good hiking time. Hockey ... well, we're actually trying to get back into that. Because why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment