Wednesday, July 6, 2022

June Round Up

June was bigger than May. WHICH I NEEDED. Not perfect, but better. 

Swimming: 18900m (11.7 mi)
Cycling: 319.11 mi
Running: 81.43 mi
Lifting: seven sessions (2:26)
Other: three sessions yoga (:33)

Everything went up from May and, with the exception of swimming, a LOT up from May.

The swim wasn't the best (skipped a whole week at one point), but I still managed to get in some of my long swims (made it up to 5k), which is a GOOD THING.

Long rides have been a bit of a problem (not sure I cracked 70 this whole month), but this was a decent mileage month for me regardless. Same thing with running - got in a couple good long runs.

Lifting got a bit better (still not where I'd like it to be, but hey), and the stretching has been nice. The lack of "other" really hasn't been, but I'm doing my best.

One more month. And then I need to figure out my next steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment