Friday, April 2, 2021

March Round Up

 Okay, here's already the tl;dr version of March - it was pretty shitty. Read on if you want a few more details.

Swimming: 2200m (1.37 mi)
Cycling: 27.38 mi
Running: 32.61 mi
Lifting: 16 sessions (4:03)
Other: one hike (1:50), two days skiing (4:45), one stint snow shoveling (:45)

I swam twice. I got on my bike three times. Run numbers look marginally decent, but over a third of those came in one race (yes, the Saguaro Half did take place. Yes, I meant to blog about it Wednesday. Yes, you'll actually get to read about it next week).

I'm still attempting to keep up with a strength program, even if it's not daily. It's basically me catching up on three days' worth of stuff in one day. And then that's all I do.

The hike came in Tucson. Skiing was a bit rougher to get out for since B is actually back on a normal schedule again. The snow shoveling ... well, we got like two feet mid-month so shoveling that was a hell of a workout so I counted it. And my old, late-30s self definitely felt it for a few days afterward, so there's that.

I'm hoping (like always) that April will be better, but currently, that seems to not be the case. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment