Friday, August 2, 2024

July Round Up

... I'm going to say it. July was shit.

Swimming: 0m (0 mi)
Cycling: 14.99 mi
Running: 24.17 mi
Lifting: four sessions (1:27)
Other: two sessions hockey (2:32), 16 walks (7:09)

When the most of what I did was walking? Yeeeeah.

I started off the month sick, and whatever I had essentially lingered for the first two weeks of July. I ran once and managed to play hockey in that period, but yeah. I don't enjoy hacking up a lung on the bench.

Everything else ... I just don't know. Life continues to be hard. I won't lie and say that I'm not a bit worried about marathon training, because I am. But I did finally manage to get in a good long run today, so I am hopefully working my way back on track there. And I did sign up for Brineman again, so the pool (and my bike) are in my future.

One step at a fucking time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment